Two memorable nights in Milano ( 7 – 8 july), U2 running on time at 9.00 pm, a beautiful show without time limits, one again a time U2 surprised his fans.
The “CLAW” ( similar a big spider, in actuall fact are 4 big claws) was a Bono’s idea born in 2005 at the end of Vertigo Tour.
“The Claw is all to do with how you can play outdoors without using a proscenium stage with a big bank of speakers on the left and right,” he said in a recent interview. “Every outdoor stage show you’ve ever seen uses that configuration. This idea we’re now working on will mean more people can fit into the shows, there will be better sight lines and everyone will be closer to the action.” BONO
U2 has given two nights of pure emotions: a mix of energy, sound, video special effects and much good music!
Here as follow the songs:
2. No Line On The Horizon
3. Get On Your Boots
5. Beautiful Day/ Here Comes The Sun (snippet)
6. I Still Havent’Found What I’m Looking For/ Don’t Stop Til You Get Enough (snippet)
8. Stuck in a Moment
9. Electrical Storm
10. Unknow caller
11. The Unforgettable Fire
12. City of Blinding Lights
14. I’ll Go Crazy If I Don’t Go Crazy Tonight (remix)
15. Sunday Bloody Sunday
18. Walk On/ You’ll Never Walk Alone (snippet)
19. Where The Streets Have No Name
21. Ultraviolet (Light My Way)
22. With or Without You
23. Moment of Surrender
More informations on : www.u2place.com